My photo
Make up artist, In love, and mother to a beautiful baby boy.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Xen tan ultra dark lotion

Nice premium packaging
Color of the tan


Color difference after developing




I've never really been one to use a tanning lotion I was always put off by the thought of not applying it properly and then ending up with more streaks and stripes than a tiger.
How ever I'm always up for trying new things and when it comes to fake tan I don't think there is much I haven't tried, wipes, mousse, gel, spray, and now lotion! I don't know what drew me in to try this I think it was probably the words ultra dark that did it.


                                                 Pros

  • Applies easily.
  • Has a guide color.
  • Develops quickly.
  • Doesn't wash completely off in the shower. 
  • Nice olive tone.
  • Fades evenly no patches.
  • Lasts at least 5 days.
                                    

                                                   Cons
  • The scent guard does not work at all so still has a fake tan smell.
  • If you get it wrong its quite hard to remove.
  • slightly pricey at 27.00. (depends on your budget.) 


I have used this 3 or 4 times now, its definitely a good product i might try out a few different tanning lotions before i declare this my "go to" tan but it is my preferred one at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment