My photo
Make up artist, In love, and mother to a beautiful baby boy.

Friday 1 March 2013

Ricos first night at his bubbes and visit to the beauty hall

On monday we went to stay at his bubbes house. Barney (my moms dog) couldn't believe there was a person that small in the world and was so concerned when wriggles cried, it was very sweet.

He had such a blast on his day out, he's definitely a ladies man! He let me get my eyebrows done and do the groceries no crying.

It was so nice to get out and see some familiar faces! He wore his baby gap cords, next button down, and a very cute cardigan his great grandma got him handmade from Peru! Refused to wear shoes lol Hopefully when my dad is back from Shanghai we can visit her ...baby's first road trip!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment