My photo
Make up artist, In love, and mother to a beautiful baby boy.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Maybelline fit me foundation

£6.99
 When it comes to foundation i will admit i'm a little bit of a brand snob. Cover fx is my favourite but at £37.00 per foundation i just cant afford for that to be my everyday one any more, although in my defense i did go through a phase when everything else would break me out in massive cystic lesions all over my forehead (especially Esteelauders double wear) and i was just to terrified to use anything else then i moved on to mac and naked skin. 


Maybelline's Fit me 
I never really used drugstore foundations after i started working, the whole waxes and fillers thing really put me off but the fit me foundation is free from these things. I own so many matte or demi matte finishes i felt like a change and also when my skin gets dry its nice to have.

Fit me is gel based and supposed to be light coverage although i would describe it as medium and build-able i got the 2nd lightest shade but its nowhere near as light as macs nc20 its quite actually quite dark to be considered a light shade at all but a light layer of fake tan and its my perfect shade.

I really like the finish and feel this is my new everyday foundation for sure!





My usual mac studio sculpt


Eyes today






1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Blogger award! When you do it send me a link somewhere in the comments section on one of my posts so that I can read your answers :) You can see more about this award by checking out the post about it below.

    http://alyseap.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-blogger-award.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete